Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [6]

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews

E-Galleys I've Gained Access To

Changeling by Philippa Gregory [goodreads | amazon]
Mothership by Martin Leicht, Isla Neal [goodreads | amazon]
The Icarus Project by Laura Quimby [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Won/Received

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long [goodreads | amazon]
Railsea by China Mieville [goodreads | amazon]
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Taken Out From Library

Took out enough last week *laughs*


Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker [goodreads | amazon]
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman [goodreads | amazon]
Enchanted Glass by Diane Wynne Jones [goodreads | amazon]
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale [goodreads | amazon]
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [goodreads | amazon]


Eileen said...

The Treachery of Beautiful Things sounds awesome! :) I also read Something Strange and Deadly and it was really good, that is, if you don't mind that there aren't many zombies in it. But I hope you enjoY! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I want to read Veronica Rossi's books. I'm curious about the Mothership. New follower!
My Bookish Recap

Giselle said...

Nice haul! Railsea is one I've been curious about!!

Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment