Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [6]



Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews


E-Galleys I've Gained Access To

Changeling by Philippa Gregory [goodreads | amazon]
Mothership by Martin Leicht, Isla Neal [goodreads | amazon]
The Icarus Project by Laura Quimby [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Won/Received

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long [goodreads | amazon]
Railsea by China Mieville [goodreads | amazon]
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Taken Out From Library

Took out enough last week *laughs*

-----

Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker [goodreads | amazon]
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman [goodreads | amazon]
Enchanted Glass by Diane Wynne Jones [goodreads | amazon]
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale [goodreads | amazon]
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [goodreads | amazon]




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Treachery of Beautiful Things sounds awesome! :) I also read Something Strange and Deadly and it was really good, that is, if you don't mind that there aren't many zombies in it. But I hope you enjoY! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I want to read Veronica Rossi's books. I'm curious about the Mothership. New follower!
My Bookish Recap

Giselle said...

Nice haul! Railsea is one I've been curious about!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment