Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stacking The Shelves [1]


Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews

Since I'm always taking out a ton of books from the library and I always post a ton of reviews and read a ton in  general (11,000+ pages this month because I have no life), I have decided to start using this Meme as a bit of a summary post.

Books I've Taken Out From Library

Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen [goodreads | amazon]
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore [goodreads | amazon]
Plague by Michael Grant [goodreads | amazon]
White Cat by Holly Black [goodreads | amazon]
Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz [goodreads | amazon]
Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore [goodreads | amazon]
WWW: Wonder by Robert J. Sawyer [goodreads | amazon]

Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones [goodreads | amazon]
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong [goodreads | amazon]
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor [goodreads | amazon]
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz [goodreads | amazon]
The Chaos by Rachel Ward [goodreads | amazon]
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong [goodreads | amazon]
Cinder by Marissa Meyer [goodreads | amazon]




5 comments:

Eileen said...

Cinder was an awesome books! I didn't really like the Daughter of Smoke and Bone as much as I did with other books, so I hope you enjoy that more than me! The Calling also looks awesome!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Kim said...

Looking forward to the reviews! I haven't read any of those books, but I do plan on reading quite a lot of them :P

- Kim
My Haul

Fall Into Books said...

The books you got sound interesting! I also can't wait to read your review of The Calling! I loved it, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it as well. New follower!

My StS

Edward Alonzo said...

Great haul! White Cat is on my TBR list already. I hope you enjoy them all! :))

My Stacking the Shelves

Shortskie said...

I love Michael Grant's Gone series, do enjoy!

Shortskie's Shelf

Post a Comment