Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stacking The Shelves [2]


Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews


Books From Netgalley

Circle of Silence by Carol M. Tanzman [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Taken Out From Library

Slow Week So None

Books I've Bought

The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels [goodreads | amazon]
The Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede [goodreads | amazon]
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Won

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown [goodreads | amazon]

Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong [goodreads | amazon]
Cinder by Marissa Meyer [goodreads | amazon]
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz [goodreads | amazon]
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen [goodreads | amazon]
Plague by Michael Grant [goodreads | amazon]
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore [goodreads | amazon]



3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

What an awesome haul of books and from so many different places. How do you keep track.

Grace

Sam said...

Compared to usual, it's actually quite small XD. If I hadn't been slower than usual at reading this week I would have probably taken out quite a few library books as well. :D

Furthermore, I probably won't see the books I bought and won until the next week.

Thanks for following <3

~Sam

Anonymous said...

So jealous of Lies Beneath! I requested it, but I got denies since I had like 5 other titles by that publisher. :P Anyway, I hope you enjoy all your books and congrats for winning!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Post a Comment