Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [3]



Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews


Books From Netgalley

Unlocking the Spell by E.D. Baker [goodreads | amazon]
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Cross [goodreads | amazon]
League of Strays by L.B. Schulman [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Taken Out From Library

Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey [goodreads | amazon]
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield [goodreads | amazon]
White is for Magic by Laurie Faria Stolarz [goodreads | amazon]
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce [goodreads | amazon]
Red Glove by Holly Black [goodreads | amazon]
Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Won

The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse [goodreads | amazon]

---

Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

White Cat by Holly Black [goodreads | amazon]
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee [goodreads | amazon]
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen [goodreads | amazon]
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale [goodreads | amazon]
Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore [goodreads | amazon]
The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels [goodreads | amazon]
WWW: Wonder by Robert J. Sawyer [goodreads | amazon]


Giveaways


The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale [goodreads | amazon]
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst [goodreads | amazon]
Wrecked by Anna Davies [goodreads | amazon]
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson [goodreads | amazon]
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier [goodreads | amazon]



5 comments:

Addie R. said...

Great haul! I haven't heard of most of these, but I hope you enjoy reading them!
Happy reading:)

My STS

Unknown said...

Nice haul, I got League of Strays too! :-)

http://readersconfession.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I actually haven't heard of any of those but the titles themselves look awesome and I have to check them out now!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Unknown said...

Leviathan looks great~ can't wait to hear what you think of it :)

~Ali
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So cool that you got White Cat. I loved it. I want to read Scarlet.
My BEA Bookish Recap

Post a Comment