Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stacking The Shelves [4]




Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews

Books I've Taken Out From Library

The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman [goodreads | amazon]
The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker [goodreads | amazon]
Once Upon A Toad by Heather Frederick [goodreads | amazon]
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver [goodreads | amazon]
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick [goodreads | amazon]
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [goodreads | amazon]
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood [goodreads | amazon]


---

Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz [goodreads | amazon]
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey [goodreads | amazon]
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke [goodreads | amazon]
White is for Magic by Laurie Faria Stolarz  [goodreads | amazon]
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield [goodreads | amazon]
Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede [goodreads | amazon]
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce [goodreads | amazon]



Also Giveaway mentioned last week is still going on today


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I Fall and Under the Never Sky were really good books! :) And I'm so jealous of Born Wicked, that book sounds amazing! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

BLHmistress said...

Before I Fall is one I have been wanting to read, Great Haul this week!

Happy Reading!

My Haul

Obsession with Books said...

An amazing haul! Happy reading :)

My books - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/sunday-post-stacking-shelves_24.html

Tynga said...

I have Born Wicked on my shelves, cant wait to read it! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment