Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update: I Never Wanna Grow Up

Hello Followers new and old, how are you this fine, fine evening? (well evening here in the U.S.).

I have announcement to make! As of Saturday I will have graduated with a B.A. in Japanese and Interactive Media Studies (Graphic Arts Track). ねー知ってる?あたし日本語を話せる~(じつはこれがちょっとうそだ。。。)

Why am I telling you guys this? Because my I have actually been not at school this term, and my school is five hours away from my home and obviously the commencement is at the school...

This means that I am going to have to travel up to Chicago for a couple of days... without internet. My plan is to get some reviews set up ahead of time and schedule them to post while I'm gone, but it means that I won't be reading all too much this week as well so the pace is going to be the same as it has been all week (planning to bump it back up to two reviews some days when I can pick up the pace again).

This also means that the "new" memes I have been participating in will be posted up a bit late as well (Probably Sunday for Stacking The Shelves and depending on the question I might skip Feature and Follow again).

In other news, my brain apparently remembered that I am an artist (example of art in header) and I've been working on a faux book cover design of some idea of a Beauty and the Beast inspired Scifi novel (I blame all the Scifi books that have been capturing my interest lately and Cinder giving me the realization that FAIRYTALES IN SPACE should really happen.) I'm thinking of posting it up for the enjoyment of all when I'm done.

FINALLY, I have come to the conclusion that I am a lonely, sad soul on Goodreads and I want more friends so I can see what people are reading. If you click on any of my Goodread widgets on the sidebar it will link you to me. On the same strain, I'd love to hook up with some other blogs to do some kind of event/giveaway/challenge/interactive fun thing. My first month I had the Readathon, my second I did the Blog  Tour, and now on my third month I just feel so empty D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment